CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Session on
Computational Intelligent technologies for Big data and Social Media Analytics
Big data and Social Media Analytics are one of the hot research topics of the moment. Management of Big Data requires innovative models, techniques and algorithms capable of dealing with the .Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity and Value. of this kind of data.
The main aim of this Special Session is to explore the new frontiers of Social Media Analytics and big data processing by computational intelligence techniques, in order to retrieve and to extract relevant information from Social Network Data the most efficiently as possible.
This special session calls for Computational Intelligent technologies for Big data & Social Media Analytics (CIBDSM) has the aim to bring together researchers and practitioners with the purpose of sharing experiences, ideas, research results, and to discuss methodological, technical and standard aspects about Big data and Social Media Analytics.
In particular, the special session is going to showcase the most recent achievements and developments in Knowledge Management and Information Processing for Big data and Social Media Analytics. Both theoretical studies and state-of-the-art practical applications are welcome for submission.
We solicit authors to submit papers describing original researches on both theoretical and practical aspects of computational intelligence, information retrieval, semantic web, natural language processing and web mining.
Topics of papers suitable for submissions include:
- Methodologies, architecture and tools for Social Media Analytics
- Methodologies, architecture and tools for Big Data Processing
- Innovations in Big Data management
- Distributed Computing Methods and Applications
- Sentiment topic detection & trend discovery
- Social ranking
- Social network analysis
- Metadata standards development for Big Data management
- Metadata annotation, discovery, and interpretation
- Modelling and Simulation of Big data Processing
- Social Media Knowledge Management
- Systems and algorithms for Big Data Processing
- Data mining and machine learning in Social Media Analytics
- Privacy and security in Social Media Analytics
- Trust and reputations in Social Media Analytics
- Data Privacy
- Semantic Web
- Query languages and ontology in Big Data
- NoSQL databases and Schema-less data modeling
- Multimodal resource
- Availability, reliability and Fault tolerance
- Distributed information retrieval
Please submit to the track on Computational Intelligent Technologies through the Conference submission portal.
Special Session Organizers:
Flora Amato Ph.D., Dep. Of Ingegneria Elettrica e delle Tecnologie dell'informazione. UniversitÓ degli Studi di Napoli Federico II